Supporting people living individually in their own homes within the community
Our Individual Support Services (ISS) program offers the supports necessary to a person with disabilities who lives independently on their own. This consists of services and supports for a variety of home & community activities that may be provided regularly, but less than 24 hours per day, that enable the individual to live independently and in the least restrictive setting in the community. Participants receive support and guidance in establishing a household of their choosing that meets their needs.
Our ISS program is based on our agency’s mission and vision- as well as on the unique needs and preferences of the people being supported. Therefore, our service is based on the dignified concept of people of different abilities exploring opportunities for personal growth and fulfillment.
The ISS Program is designed to address the following specific home needs, but not limited to:
- Obtaining and maintaining affordable and accessible housing
- Household management and related tasks (mail, cooking, cleaning, laundry)
- Health care management (medical, dental, mental health, substance abuse)
- Money management (paying bills, budgeting, banking)
- Meal planning (menus, shopping, food prep, cooking)
- Participation in community activities (attending events, transportation, meeting new people)
- Social and relationship issues, companionship
- Recreation/Leisure planning
- 24/7 Emergency Line
Interested in Joining?
If you are interested in joining our ISS program please contact Grimaldy Rios, Director of DDS Programs, 978-373-0552 x215 or click on the ‘Contact Us Now’ button below.
This is a DDS funded program for people who have been deemed eligible.